Just a few of the things Henry has shared with me in the last 24 hours:
- how bats use echolocation to find food and not fly into things in the dark;
- that the blue whale is the largest animal that ever lived, including the dinosaurs;
- how to do a flying side kick;
- that ants take hundreds of one-minute-long naps every day;
- that if he has to get married, he would choose a boy because he likes the girls in his class only thismuch but he likes the boys THIIISSSS MUCHHH (he has it narrowed down to two top candidates);
- that Libya changed its flag and it's no longer the old, all-green version shown on our giant world map; and of course
- how to use a "bo staff" to defend yourself against ninja attacks.